With so many options available to you for investing your hard-earned money, why should you choose real estate? Well, I won’t bore you with all the statistics that show the impressive returns you can get with real estate investing but I will point out a few things that might resonate with you…
- Real Estate is an actual, physical thing that you can stand on, touch and watch as it appreciates.
- Real Estate is safer than most investments because it it asset-backed. Generally speaking, real estate will appreciate over time. In Canada, real estate has appreciated an average of 1.8% every year from 1982 to 2021(ceicdata.com). That means that you would have seen a 70.8% return on your money over that time. Can you do better in other investments? Probably. Can you lose more with other investments? Definitely.
- There are generally 4 ways that you can win with real estate investing.
- Market Appreciation – as the demand increases, your house appreciates in value
- Mortgage Paydown – have your tenants pay your mortgage for you and it will continue to decrease
- Cash Flow – Every month you could be making passive income from the income on your property
- Active Appreciation – any improvements you make to the property will increase it’s value.
I hope this helps you understand why we love Real Estate Investing so much and maybe consider becoming one of our money partners so you can see the wonderful things Real Estate Investing can do for you.
Feel free to get in touch if you want to talk about how we can work together in the future!